We are so excited to announce that our 40th Anniversary Appeal has hit the amazing sum of £914,598!! This is an incredible achievement, only made possible by our fantastic supporters. The people of Shropshire, Telford & Wrekin, and Mid Wales are very fortunate to have this level of support for local services. THANK YOU so much to everyone who has made this happen.
We would love to reach the magical point of £1 million by 31st December, to cap off an amazing year of fundraising. Here’s how you can help:
- I’ve you’ve already done some fundraising but still have the money at home, bring it in! We’re open Monday-Friday 9.00-4.30 until Thursday 20th We’re also open until midday on Friday 21st. If you can’t make it down to the office, give us a call- there are other ways of getting money to us!
- Do some last minute Christmas shopping on our online shop– we’ve got 2019 calendars, jewellery, books and even a few Christmas Cards left! Order very soon for Xmas delivery!
- Sign up for our Ruby Run and give yourself a target to get fit for in the new year- why not enter a family or workplace team and train together?
- Make a donation– no matter how big or small every penny really does count! You can donate online via facebook or virgin money giving, or you can call into the office and see us during the hours above.
- Like, share and comment on our appeal posts on social media- the more people who hear about our magical £1 million plan, the more likely we are to reach it together.
This is a massive challenge, and one that we can only achieve with the support of our whole community- you are all amazing and we reckon we might just be able to do it if we work together!
So, go out and tell your friends- WE CAN DO IT TEAM LD!!