Lingen Davies Cancer Fund is committed to supporting cancer services for the people of Shropshire, Telford and Mid Wales.
Started in 1979 by Bernard Lingen, then Mayor of Shrewsbury, and local accountant Frank Davies, the Charity has contributed around £18million in today’s prices to improve cancer services in the local area.
We estimate that around 75,000 people have had their cancer treatment and care improved through the impact of the Lingen Davies Cancer Fund.
The Charity has an existing WordPress website (www.lingendavies.co.uk) which was created in 2017. This is an important supporter engagement channel for us and we need it to be as welcoming and user-friendly as possible. An important element of the website is the online shop. We also want a seamless integration with our various social media profiles.
We believe that a refresh of the website is due. Our current hosting agreement is due for renewal and we wish to take that opportunity to invite interested firms to get in touch.
We would like to hear from you by 3pm on 5 March 2021 if you are able to help us:
• Refresh the look and navigation of our website
• Ensure it is integrated with our social media profiles
• Allow us to continue to tell our stories, adding updated news and other content without requiring detailed technical knowledge
• Give our supporters opportunities to engage with us, for example:
-> Provide an online donation mechanism
-> Provide a trading platform to sell merchandise and event tickets
-> Provide a mechanism to register for events, newsletters and other information
-> Provide a mechanism for people to volunteer
• Add your own special twist that makes you and us stand out from the crowd
• Provide ongoing hosting and technical support to ensure the website continues to perform well into the future
• Please note, we do not require a rebrand
GET IN TOUCH
If you would like to be considered for this project please email Stuart Reynolds at [email protected] with the following information:
• Business name, address and website
• Contact name, phone number and email address
• A brief explanation of how you can help and why you would like to
• An indication of the scope, timescale and budget for the work you think would be involved
• Any relevant experience and references for past work