21st – 23rd May 2021
Duration: 3 days
Distance: 42km (approx)
Challenging Grade: Extreme
Location: Scotland, England, Wales
Cost – there are 2 payment options for this challenge. For a full explanation, please click here.
Minimum Sponsorship: Registration fee £95 + Minimum sponsorship £180.
Self Funding: Registration fee £95 + Self-funding £405
Included in the cost is:
• All travel is in private buses – pick up from Glasgow, travel in between mountains and drop off in Chester
• Meals – dinner in Fort William Day 1, breakfast at accommodation at Fort William Day 2, lunch in Llanberis Day 3
• Complimentary energy bars, fruit, tea and coffee (and drinking water) at the foot of each mountain
• Global Adventure Challenges Event Crew
• Global Adventure Challenges medical kit for the group
SIGN UP here
From the rugged beauty of the Glen Nevis Valley, to the forests and estuaries of the stunning Snowdonia National Park, challenge yourself to one almighty trekking challenge as you take on the UK’s giants on this classic 3 Peaks Challenge! You’ll take on Ben Nevis (1,344m), Scafell Pike (978m) and Mount Snowdon (1,085m) aiming to summit all three in a total trekking time of 15 hours or less. You’ll climb around 3,050 meters and have walked approx. 40km, so grit and determination are essential to completing this fast-paced challenge. It’s little wonder this challenge is the most highly-regarded trekking challenge in the UK.