8th – 12th September 2021
Duration: 5 days
Distance: 311 miles (approx.)
Challenging Grade: Challenging 1
Location: UK, France
Cost – there are 2 payment options for this challenge. For a full explanation, please click here.
Minimum Sponsorship: Registration fee £125 + Minimum sponsorship £1640.
Self Funding: Registration fee £125 + Self-funding £820
Included in the cost is:
• One way ferry crossing from Dover to Calais
• One way Eurostar ticket from Paris to London
• All accommodation with the exception of the evening prior to the start of the challenge
• Lunch on day 1, breakfast, lunch and dinner on days 2, 3 and 4, and breakfast on day 5
• Refreshment stops including water, fruit and a variety of snacks/energy bars/cereal bars every 15-20 miles cycled approx.
• Back up and support vehicles
• Route markers or cycle guides
• English-speaking guides
• Global Adventure Challenges Event Crew
• Mechanic support. Basic spare bike parts will be taken but please note, we cannot cater for every eventuality, therefore it is vital that participants ensure that their bike is in full working order and in good condition. You will be billed for any spare.
SIGN UP here
The London to Paris Bike Ride is an awesome cycling challenge and by far one of the best fundraising events in Europe, attracting hundreds of riders each year and raising thousands of pounds for charities nationwide. You’ll spend 4 days in the saddle, cycling from capital to capital. Your journey begins in London, with the route taking you through glorious English countryside as you cycle from Kent to Dover, before crossing the Channel and continuing through the rolling green fields of Northern France, where you pass the war memorials and cemeteries of the Somme. A spectacular finish awaits you as you reach the home stretch around the Arc de Triomphe and down the Champs Elysées, before reaching the pièce de résistance, the Eiffel Tower, which marks the finish line.