21st – 25th September 2022
Three countries, three capital cities and one European cycling extravaganza! This exciting challenge incorporates breath-taking city sights, as you cycle 271 miles through three countries. Your journey begins with a scenic ride to catch your overnight ferry to Holland. From here, it’s windmills and fast flat cycling to the lively city of Amsterdam, before the onward journey to Brussels! Join our team of European cycling explorers as we make our very own ‘Tour of Europe’.
Sign-up for the cycle of a lifetime, here!
• One-way ferry crossing Harwich to Hook of Holland in 4 berth cabins.
• One-way Eurostar from Brussels to London
• Transfer from London to start location
• All accommodation – 3 nights, twin share
• 2 x refreshment stops per cycling day (in addition to lunch) including water, fruit and a variety of snacks/energy bars/cereal bars
• Meals – breakfast, lunch and dinner starting with lunch day 1 through to breakfast day 5
• Support vehicles x 3
• Start venue fees
• Water stop fees
• Mechanical spares
• Route guide
Minimum Sponsorship – £125 Registration Fee + £2,000 minimum sponsorship*
Self Funding – £125 Registration Fee + £947 Self-Funding
*You pay the non-refundable Registration Fee of £125 to Global Adventure Challenges. In addition, you then commit to raising the minimum sponsorship of £2,000. You send the sponsorship money to Lingen Davies Cancer Fund as you raise it. 80% of the minimum sponsorship (£1,600.00) must be received by the charity no later than 10 weeks before the challenge – 13th July 2022. Failure to do so may mean non-participation in the challenge. The balance of the challenge costs will be paid for you by the charity out of the sponsorship raised. All outstanding sponsorship (£400.00) must be received by the charity no later than 6 weeks following the challenge. Please do try and raise as much as you can, as every penny you raise over the minimum sponsorship will be retained by us!